To keep your hair healthy and beautiful, it needs to be cared for throughout the year. However, each season of hair care has its own distinctive features.
They become brittle, split, lose their shine and strength. To avoid this, follow our recommendations:
- Be sure to protect your hair from the sun, especially immediately after swimming in the sea. Salty sea water combined with the scorching southern sun can cause hair discoloration. Hair burns out in the sun, becomes dull and brittle. If you like the contrast of tan and white hair, it’s best to do the right highlight.
- If you have weak hair, choose shampoos marked “sun protection”.
- Do not wash your hair with too hot water and do not use a hot hair dryer – this can destroy the hair structure. After shampooing, rinse your hair with cool water.
- In the morning and evening, comb your hair for 5 minutes. Massage your scalp periodically.
- Nutrition for hair. Rinse your hair with broths of lemon balm, chamomile, linden, nettle.
For dry and brittle hair, a nutritious infusion of burdock root is suitable. To prepare it, finely chop the burdock roots and over a glass of olive oil. Leave the mixture for a day, then simmer for 15 minutes. Cool down and the customs procedure. Lubricate hair roots. For the best effect, cover the head with parchment paper and tie with a hot towel. After 2 hours, wash your hair well with shampoo.
- Moisturizing hair masks will prevent breakage, loss of shine and split ends. Choose a moisturizing mask that contains seaweed and aloe vera. It is enough to do such masks once a week.
- Vitamins for the whole organism. Think over your diet: summer is the time for tasty and healthy fruits and vegetables. Cut back on spicy, fatty, and sugary foods and drink plenty of water.
- Procedures such as perm and hair dyeing are not recommended in hot weather. The same can be said for the various hair styling products. All this, combined with the bright summer sun, can seriously ruin your hair.